Appliqué a secret garden
Create a quilted tapestry of sumptuous flowers with the best-selling author of Beautiful Botanicals. Deborah Kemball teaches you to appliqué 40 realistic flowers and 17 sophisticated projects like pillows, table runners, wallhangings, and bed quilts. Hand stitch motifs from Deborah’s award-winning Euphoria quilt, or mix and match flowers to create your own gorgeously detailed masterpiece. With clear instructions and helpful photos, this collection includes full-size patterns you can download and print, plus a handy pullout with two full-size patterns and others that are ready to enlarge on a photocopier.
• 17 fantastic floral appliqué projects, including pillows, table runners, wallhangings, and bed quilts
• 40 new flowers! Beautiful tapestry-style designs from Deborah Kemball’s award-winning quilt, Euphoria
• How-to photos, plus an option to download and print full-size patterns or photocopy from the pullout
112 pages, color + pattern pullout
• 14 sophisticated floral appliqué projects include pillows, table runners, and small tapestry-style quilts and wall hangings
• Full-size templates for 45 appliqué flowers, 2 butterflies, and 5 borders
• Stitch up the projects as shown, or mix-and-match patterns to create your own masterpiece
Plant an indoor garden with a bounty of lyrical appliqué designs. All the project patterns are interchangeable, so you can create endless combinations of flowers and leaves. See how color-saturated cottons, vibrant silks, and tone-on-tone chintzes breathe new life into botanical appliqué.
112 pages, full color + pullout included
• Complete instructions and 2 full-size patterns for wallhanging quilts
• 22 floral elements linked in flowing elegance
• Use any appliqué method you choose: hand or machine, turned-edge, or raw edge. Instructions are given for hand appliqué using freezer paper templates
You'll be tempted to gather all of these vibrant flowers into a luscious bouquet! Juxtaposed against dark backgrounds, the florals featured on these two patterns pop. Create a variety of lovely silk or cotton quilts with 2 full-size appliqué patterns featuring curving blooms, petals, and vines. Plus, you can use the blocks individually from the 9-block quilt to make pillows, table runners, smaller quilts…wherever you want to dazzle with a jewel tone flower show.
16p color booklet + 8 pattern sheets